Wednesday 20 July 2011

First post!

I love simple memory keeping. I am inspired by Ali Edwards and Cathy Zielske, but mainly I lift pages by Nicole Southworth and the other girls at SAG! 

I really love taking photos of beautiful things, and love that as we get older in life, we appreciate the simple things more. One day Jonathon and I walked to our local gardens and snapped some of the lovely flowers there:




We were lucky enough to see some interesting little creatures living there too:





 But most of all, I love capturing these little creatures:




And moments like these ones:








And then I like to put the photos together with lots of words and adhesive and in my next post I will show you how it turns out.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie, it's great to see you have started a blog! Thanks so much for your thoughtful comment over on the SAG blog, we really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you enjoy visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jodie! I echo what Amy said !(she's the one who's good with words! ;-) will be back to visit your blog - and excited that we have inspired you to start blogging too!

    (great photos too, what a nice garden to have nearby)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPEE!!!! I am SOOOOOO glad you have joined us in blog land. I have been saying to Nic for ages we need you to blog. I feel like my circle of fav simple scrappers is complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodie, thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments :0)
    You and I will have to learn Mac together as I only got mine 2 weeks ago so I am very much still learning everything. How are you going with it??
    I love your flower shots, It must be so nice to have pretty things in the garden, my garden is pretty drab.
    Well done for starting a blog, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic blog, all the great photos you've taken, you're so clever. I especially love the pics featuring my gorgeous grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete