Saturday 30 July 2011

Some Random photos of our family

As I said last post, I was going to post some layouts! Well, my camera is flat and I cannot find my battery charger any where. I am beginning to wonder if Katie has 'cleaned up' for me and popped then away safely, somewhere... So in the meantime, just a quick photo visit.

Here is a photo of my little girl who is going to go to big school next year!



My favourite flowers...




Chris's 40th birthday, I am looking forward to scrapping that gorgeous painting, oh and the event too!



I have loved these forever but never know what to call them, would someone please tell me what they are called?





A recent trip to the beach, Katie and Jonathon with our new dog, Charlie.


Now, here's to hoping the battery charger turns up...

2 comments:

  1. great painting Jodie...the artist looks familiar! ;-) love her work. hope that charger turns up I look forward to seeing some pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a dandelion :)
    and yes a familiar style that painting!!
    Yes find that charger quick...we are all waiting with batted breathe xxx

    ReplyDelete