Thursday 11 August 2011

Finally-Some Scrapping

I STILL cannot find  my camera battery charger so I had to resort to taking these photos with my phone.



First is a page about digging in the garden with Katie. 




This is one of Ali Edward's stamps which I use a lot:




Here is another page about Katie in her forth year: 




And one about how my son Jon is always giving me little treasures:




Katie likes to walk Jack school:




I love white ink and pen on Kraft and black cardstock:





Thanks for stopping by. I am planning to get busy on the the SAG challenge this weekend. SAG: Simple Aussie Girls Blog:

http://simpleaussiegirls.blogspot.com

I still cannot work out how to post the SAG button here. Let me know if you have any suggestions? 
Jodie x

6 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about kraft, I love it with anything!
    Jodie to add the SAG button you first need to copy and paste the code underneath the button on our blog.

    In the design area of your own blog you will see an area where you can add things to your sidebar, a pop up window should appear with lots of options ... one of them will say 'add html/code' this is the one you need to select.

    You now have the option to add a title or you can leave it blank, simply copy and paste the code from our blog and save.

    Fingers crossed it will be there when you view your blog again. In the design section of blogger you can move all the elements of your sidebar and add whatever you like.

    Sorry for the long comment, I hope this is reasonably clear? Let me know if it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...thank goodness for our technical expert Amy.

    YIPPEE!! Haven't seen one of your layouts since the old Scrapbook Cottage days :) Love seeing all your pages Jodie.
    Love white on kraft too...will be getting myself a white stamp pad ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These pages are just great. You have motivated me to get moving and start some of my new projects that I've put off for a while now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jodie,

    First, let me say that I LOVE the simplicity and charm of your pages!!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my "old" photo blog. I have closed it now just because it was getting to be too much but I'm continuing on my main blog which is :
    www.artscrapandmore.blogspot.com
    and I have another scrap blog kind of like the SAG but with a girl from France, one from Belgium and myself (franco-American living in Chicago), that one is: www.scraprendezvous.blogspot.com

    Hope to see more of your art soon ;-)

    CHEERS~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jodie, Can I use one of your pages on SAGs...was thinking the white stamp...LOVE that idea...about to order a white stamp pad :)
    if you happy to share it can you email it to diane@hermans.net.au
    ta
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH!! You have a BLOG and somehow I've missed knowing this fact!! Wow! I love seeing all your wrk here - so cool!! Consider me a follower!

    ReplyDelete